Saturday, May 24, 2008

Maria Louisa Arcilla Castrence


Jan 25, 1972-May 23, 2008

These are just numbers that represents dates of our time here on earth. The dash mark in the middle represents all that you do in that time. My sister lived her life to the fullest even when diagnosed with cancer. She took no punches and fought til the very last breath. Liza will live on within our hearts always. She is now invincible.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of us at Hebron Christian Church, loved and will continue to love liza. our hearts are with you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am an old school friend of Joey & Liza from back in the day ('92)... Though it has been awhile since I've seen Liza it grieves my heart regardless. Liza, you are loved and missed.

ANYTHING YOU/YOUR FAMILY NEEDS, JUST ASK. Hit me up: www.myspacce.com/mykdmenez

Anonymous said...

Rest in peace Maria.

MK said...

Edwin- I am so sorry to hear about your sister. You and your family are in my thoughts.

bugzmommi said...

Liza was one of my best friends. She was a blast to hang out with. We drank coffee and did crossword puzzles every morning at Dixie Pig. We made beaded bracelets and necklaces for each other. We danced and sung our hearts out. We didn't care what any body thought about it. We were a little rebellious. She was one of my best friends and my heart hurts to know that the world doesn't have her any more. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family. I will always remember her.

crystal

Native Mama said...

I knew Liza when she was between 10-14 years old in PACAS (Philippine Cultural Arts Society). I remember her laughing so hard that she would start snorting and it would make us laugh harder. She was well liked because there was nothing condescending or narcisstic about her. A truly unique and loving person. We called her "Diamond". She was and still is a beautiful soul and I feel blessed to have known her. Our prayers and condolences to her husband, children, and family. See you in the Sky with Diamonds, Lady Liza:) Cecilia "Catubo", Orlando FL

 
Web Site Optimization Services